Happy Monday! It’s time for another amazing giveaway! Did everyone have a great weekend? The weather in Chicago has been insanely nice.I have been trying to soak up all the sun and fresh air before the temperatures drop again this week. Before we get into the details of the giveaway I wanted to a little
My friend Amy and I went to this BYOB sushi place called Gorilla King in her neighborhood for dinner. We ordered an appetizer, five rolls and our bill was $15! It was so yummy and you cannot go wrong for that price! I usually like to stay in on Friday nights, but if you want to drag me off my couch dinner and drinks is ideal for me!
- BYOB make sure to bring your favorite beverage of choice if you would like to drink!
- $15 credit card minimum!
I was able to spend some time with my family. We spent the evening at Zoo lights at Brookfield Zoo. Again, trying to spend as much time as we could outside and it was a perfect evening to enjoy the lights! Some of the highlights are: a 41ft talking tree, ice carver, magicians, cookie decorating, Santa and Mrs. Claus and more!
- Times for Zoo lights: Saturday and Sunday December 9th, 10th, 16th, 17th and December 26th- 31st!
- Tickets: Adults: $19.85, Seniors 65 and older: $14.50, Children 3-11: $14.50
- If you buy the tickets online in advance you can save $1 per ticket!
- Check your local Library some give out free tickets to the zoo!
- Parking for non members $12.00
- Make sure to dress warm and take some breaks inside the animal houses to warm up!
- These weekends are popular. Today when I looked at their website the parking lot was at capacity. They were only letting cars in when cars left! Be prepared for lots of crowds and long lines!
Stacy and I spent our Sunday shooting some Holiday looks at the beautiful Langham Hotel in Chicago! This lavish hotel has floor to ceiling windows with city, lake and river views located in the heart of Chicago! We can’t thank the Langham enough for letting us use their space! So excited to share our looks with you this week!
After shooting our holiday looks I headed back to the suburbs for a holiday party. Molly’s parents have been hosting this party for twenty nine years! Our friends have been helping out since we were in high school. Of course we enjoy the delicious food and sip some wine while working too! Ended the night at my parents house, had dinner and watched the Carol Burnett show! After reading all this, I have to say I had a pretty great weekend!
Onto the Monday pick me up we know that you need!
’tis the season to give back!
We’ve teamed up with an amazing group of bloggers
to give YOU a chance to win:
a $1,000 Nordstrom Gift Card, to make your holidays just a little bit sweeter!
Simply enter below by completing the rafflecopter.
You’ll receive one entry per completion.
This giveaway is open internationally and runs until end of day 12/18.
Winner will be announced here. Good Luck!
*this giveaway is in no way sponsored by Nordstrom.
Thanks for stopping by and good luck with the giveaway!