Two weeks ago Stacy published a Fun Facts: About Stacy post and I thought it was so fun for all of our new followers/readers/friends to get to know us better! This week I am taking a note out of her book and sharing some fun facts about me! Plus sharing one of my favorite looks this summer and how I styled a dress with sneakers!
- My initials are MMM! I often get sad not just about changing my last name when I get married one day, but no longer being triple M!
- I went to school for Marketing and Management, also for Fashion Design. Guess what? I am not working in either field haha! That’s why I started Hashtags and Handbags!
- I could eat Pizza for every meal for the rest of my life. There are so many variations too!
- I love to travel and am trying to get to all 50 states by the time I am 35! I may need to stretch that goal a little but it’s definitely something I am striving for.
- I am terrified of going down escalators. Going up is easy, but if you are ever with me you better offer for me to hold your hand or have patience while we wait for the Elevator!
- I am Greek, Italian and Proud! My Yiayia, Papou and my Mom speak Greek fluently. I wish my Mom would have sent me to Greek School when I was younger,. One of the goals I have set for myself is to learn on my own and take classes at the Hellenic Museum near my house.
- I was an extra on Chicago PD and the wardrobe department tasked me with bringing three outfits for the scene I was in. You bet I brought triple the amount of outfits asked and then I ended up wearing the one I had on haha!
Hope you enjoyed learning some fun facts about me! If you missed Stacy’s post and want to learn some things about her too, check it out here!
Now onto my look! This was one of my favorite dresses for the summer. I call it my picnic dress. It’s unlike anything I own and I am in love with this color blue.
It’s currently on Sale for $31 from one of my favorite online sites Mango, its a Spanish clothing company. Funny because Zara is also a Spanish clothing company and I feel like the two styles of these stores are very similar. Right now if you live in the states you can only shop Mango online, but if you are ever in Europe look up and see if they have a location in the country you are going to! They carry Women’s, Men’s and Children clothing and the price point is very affordable, the most expensive item I have seen on their site is $200. Plus they have a Mango Outlet, that has even more ridiculously good deals.
My feet are THIS happy when I wear my White Cole Haan sneakers. They have been huge staple in my summer wardrobe. They are comfortable, classic and I can pretty much get away with wearing them with any item of clothing. I especially love wearing them with dresses and skirts. It makes your outfit look a little more effortless. plus when I walk a total of 50 minutes a day to and from work my feet thank me!
Happy Friday, thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a fabulous weekend!!
**All Photography by Ali Stone