Hope you’re all having a lovely week! In honor of our new followers/readers/friends, I wanted to share some fun facts about myself with you all and answer some of the most frequently asked Q’s I get. So if you just came here for the outfit details then just keep scrolling for the world’s softest jean jacket!
- My name is technically Stacy Chatterton, because I haven’t legally changed my last name to Williams yet! Eek! I know I need to get on it!
- I am married to Kyle and we have one fur baby named Noah. You can find him under the hashtag #NoahTheFoodCreep on Instagram!
- I am 30 years young (31 in a month)!
- I went to school for Marketing and for Fashion Design & Merchandising.
- I work as a Marketing Manager and I do freelance writing, graphic design and marketing consulting on the side.
- I could eat Chipotle every day. For every meal. If you’ve never cooked a fried egg for the top of your leftover Chipotle bowl the next day, you’re not living.
- I love Disney. My whole family does. I am not ashamed of it. I still cry every time I walk down Main Street and see the castle in Magic Kingdom.
- I have always struggled with my weight and body image. There are times when I feel like there is a string directly connecting my weight to my happiness. It is something I struggle with every day and I work to embrace my curves and love myself at every stage of my journey!
- I grew up dancing, everything from ballet and jazz to tap and (my favorite) hip-hop! I can still remember 99.9% of my dance routines! It’s actually what I use as my excuse for having a terrible memory now as an adult haha. (There’s no more room in there since I have all those 8-counts still memorized!)
- My favorite animal is a cow. I don’t know why. They’re just so cute! The amount of cow Instagram accounts I follow is actually embarrassing.
- Jazz is my favorite kind of music. Kyle and I listen to jazz at home, in the car and sometimes I even listen at work.
- My food can’t touch on my plate and I eat one thing at a time before rotating the plate and starting the next part of my meal.
- I have one tattoo. It is on my wrist and says “LIL” for little sister and my sister Amy’s says “BIG”. We got them in Morse code because we figured fonts are kind of “trendy” and a font we like now, we may not like in the future! Morse code seemed more timeless.
- I love to travel and cannot WAIT to go to Greece in October for our official honeymoon!
Hope you all enjoyed learning a little bit more about me. Leave me a comment with some fun facts about YOU!
Okay, now for the outfit details! This denim jacket is legit the softest jean jacket I have ever owned. It is worn in and not stiff at all so it’s super comfortable to wear all day. I would buy it 100 times over that’s how much I love it!
These pants I got on sale at Zara but I think they are sold out. Luckily I found the same exact ones for sale here (and even cheaper than I got them for)!
This wrap crop top is super flattering and I’ve been able to wear it with so many different outfits this summer. 10/10 would recommend. Size down one size, especially if you want to wear it without a bra.
Got this adorable bucket bag for $23 bucks at Forever21 and it comes in black too! It comes with a crossbody strap too in case you’d prefer the hands-free option.
Have a lovely rest of the week!