Happy Monday! With the temperatures warming up I have been craving a refreshing margarita, but with not all the sugar. This recipe is so easy to make and Weight Watchers friendly! Below you can find the quick recipe. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have!
Easy Margarita Recipe!
I originally saw this recipe on InStyle and made a slight modification. Refreshing Margarita and Weight Watchers friendly for only 3 points!
- 1/4 Watermelon
- 3 oz Tequila
- 2 tbsp Lime Juice
1. Cut up watermelon into chunks and blend.
2. When fully blended make sure to use a strainer to get rid of the seeds for your drink.
3. Squeeze in some lime juice.
4. Add 1 1/2 oz of tequila to each drink
5. Slice a lime for presentation.