I really am not into following “rules” when it comes to Fashion, the one thing I will follow is no white to a wedding unless obviously you are the Bride! It doesn’t mean you can’t try a little something different than a floor length gown or cocktail dress. This was the first time I wore a jumpsuit to a wedding and I LOVED it! I had so many compliments and I felt so sexy. Here are some tips on how to wear a jumpsuit to a wedding (in my opinion of course):
- Make sure that it is evening appropriate. Pick from the right fabric lets stray away from Denim, cotton and Jersey.
- Choose a solid color, way more chic.No patterns for a wedding jumpsuit, lets keep that for a brunch date with your girlfriends!
- As for Jewelry have some fun! But dependent on the neckline I really like a bold dangling earring or minimalist choker.
- Shoes- Heels always, helps to elongate your legs especially if your a petite girl like me!
- Have fun and share with me how you’ve worn a jumpsuit to a wedding!
My cousin was one of the most gorgeous brides I have ever seen, her day was magical! Every little detail was perfect and I am so happy that she found someone to share the rest of her life with! I wish them nothing but love and happiness in the future and can’t wait to follow along for their beautiful Journey!
Thank you Rent the Runway for making me feel so insanely beautiful!
Photo Cred: Meredith Hess